Monday, January 9, 2012

ROLL TIDE... give em "heck" Alabama!!!

We can NOT contain ourselves today at all...I am so dearly sorry... NOT!!!!

The boys had their outfits laid out last night and could not wait to get up this morning and get those jerseys on. Little Miss has her Bama shirt and tutu on including her houndstooth bow- yes, she picked it herself hehehe!!  Momma is sporting her ....

You guess it... ding ding!!!

Cannon and I have our "Twent Wichardsin" cupcakes in the oven (red velvet) and we are beyond pumped today. We are having an ALL DAY Alabama party today while the big boys are at school!! This day truly has me pumped and ready to go and kick some booty!

I can't lie when I say I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing my sweets (Nick Saban) on TV all weekend. He really just melts my sweet little heart.  


I took a picture of the two ittie bitties this morning in the Bama gear to send to their Nana (Chief's mom- for those of you who do not know Nana lives in Alabama and she attributes to our Bama fever)
Please please and please take notice that they are both holding up the #1 sign (even CE) and I did not tell them to or have ever coached them in doing that. I loved it!!! Very proud momma moment right there!!!


love. just love it. Cannon has been requesting to watch You Tube videos all morning of this "favowite Twent Wichardsin," and he also shares my love of Ole Nick, so YouTube videos it is today!!
I hope you have a wonderful day today and just know the TIDE IS ROLLING TONIGHT!!!!
bama love.



1 comment: