Thursday, September 17, 2009

Duck Duck Goose

As I sit up waiting on my sweet hubby to come in from tonight game in Conway (big win by the way 35-7) I am so pumped about tomorrow. After dropping Caleb off at school I will head to Little Rock to attend the Duck Duck Goose sale-it is great!! It is consignment sale with great stuff last season everything I bought (Polo) was new still had the Dillards proof of purchase yellow tag on it. I bought over ten pieces for ready .... $65.00 not just shirts or shorts like rompers than usually are $65 a piece at Dillards. I felt like I was stealing when I walked out of the fairgrounds. I hope I can find some great stuff again, Cannon Ty is in need of clothes he is 17months and wears a 2T in pants and 2T/3T in pants. Wish me luck tomorrow...

Also, I will be posting all about my "sweet thang," tomorrow... it's his birthday!!!! I will also tell why I tend to call him sweet thang most of the time... very funny story.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win! Have fun shopping. Wished I lived closer b/c I would be right there with you shopping away...don't know who I would shop for since I don't have kids, but who can pass up a good deal like a huge consignment sale right???

    ReplyDelete