Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our sweet angel Quinn

Thank you all for prayers and thoughts during the past few days, words can't explain our appreciation.

I just wanted to send an update on Quinn.
Quinn went to be with his heavenly Father last night.
everyone already misses you sweet boy-we love you

Please continue to pray for the Troy and Greta and our entire family this will be a very difficult time for everyone and please continue to pray in the weeks to come- this will be even more difficult as the family adjusts.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine that kind of pain. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I am thinking about you guys and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to hear about Quinn - I can't even imagine how hard that must be. I hope I never have to go through that! I already sad a prayer for his family. Thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete