Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayer...Please

Today, has been a very difficult day for our family. (the Hendersons,Jacobs, Gaddys, Wallace, Powell and I am sure I have missed a last name connected to our family-sorry it has been a day)



We need prayer and I am never ashamed to ask for it...



Our sweet little angel Quinn (a cousin) is 6 years old and was in a car accident.
He is at Alabama's Children Hospital in Mobile.
He is currently in a drug induced coma and has no brain activity.
This afternoon his amazing and loving parents were given the news that they would have to make the decision of when to end life support.
His parents have amazing faith and have a strong relationship with God. They need our prayers.



Today, I have cried at times been mad at times -have thought about my Caleb at times it has been a very hard today. We can not question the Lord and I know this and I will not do this. This is a decision no one especially a parent never wants to have to make. We know Quinn needs his heavenly father and he will be embracing his shortly.



Please pray for Greta (his mommy) and Troy( daddy) and lift them up to our Lord and Savior.

3 comments:

  1. Torri, y'all are all in our prayers. That is so sad and I know that must be the hardest decision Quinns parents will ever have to make! Please keep me posted and let me know if there is anything I can do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said a prayer for little Quinn, his parents, and you guys last night and this morning. So sorry Torri!

    ReplyDelete