Friday, September 4, 2009

ROOOOLLLLLL TIDE!!! GO BAMA!!!!


Well, even though we play night GO HORNETS!!!!!! Last night we had a great win against Searcy in JV action! The offense looked great ( good job honey) the defense I am sure will be getting a good little talk today while watching film- sorry boys!
ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE!!!! GOOOOOO BAMA!!!!
I love me some Alabama Football! Whoooo hooooo! I would tackle me some Nick Saban and give him a big ole kiss on the cheek.... just love some bama~
My amazing MIL and her sweety Norman live in Alabama and love them some Roll Tide too!
We fell in love with Bama a few years ago and we can't wait for them to stomp all over some Virgina Tech Hookies this weekend!
So, while everyone cheers on their teams this weekend- we will be hooting for Roll Tide while in Branson.GO BAMA GO!!! (You will def be seeing some Bama football shirts to come with C.Jacs-the clothes I make)
Well, Go Hornets and Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Go Bama, Roll Tide! Bama is one of JR's top 4 colleges he would like to coach for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its our #1 favorite! We love that place! We actually would love to move to Texas or Alabama for Elliot to coach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to Texas!! He and JR could coach together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and the red and blue dots are my favorites....



    Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
    Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete